I don’t recall who made these figures as I have had them in a tray and unpainted for at least 4 years. in fact I bought them long before I went down the 54mm road and then the 40mm scale road.
- 1 model on a round 25mm base
- 2 models on round 30mm bases
- 3 models on round 40mm bases
- 1 model on a round 40mm base 2
- models on a round 50mm base
- 3 models on a round 60mm base
This link will take you to a blog page with details on how this is done.
Up until a year ago I always painted my bases a medium green that I had mixed at the Depot. I used this paint for my table top so it gave my game a very consistent look. Recently though I have deviated from that and come up with my own procedure for terraining my bases.